¡Me gusta Al Jazeera!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Was this in comparison to the NBA Finals? Because the World Cup is something happens once every four years and people want to support the country's team and watch it. You're average soccer match regardless of gender won't get more views than other sports. To say that soccer is more popular in the U.S. than the NBA is funny.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

On the up side, I didn't do what my coworker did: always addressing Hispanic workers as 'El Guapo'. I let him do that for years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Ive been all over the country and to different countries moron, I'm well aware of what goes on "out there" unlike you lol quoting Al Jazeera

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Waiting for you to provide evidence to back up your statements...

Here is a fact:

Average MLS attendance in 2015: 21,574
    Average NBA attendance in 2015: 17,826

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Here's an article that's actually respectable since you need a "link" to something to understand something everyone else already knows Murray: The past, present and future of America's 10 most popular sports

6. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Soccer is eigth on that list behind hockey, mma, and also nascar as well. Further proves my point.

7. Fairweather Fan

8. Fairweather Fan

Part of the reason soccer attendance averages higher than the NBA is due to fewer games, but back to the original point. you said soccer is not popular in the US.

9. Fairweather Fan

I believe your exact words were that Nobody cares about soccer in America...

10. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Respectable articles don't come from Al Jazeera lol so that kind of hurts your argument bud. Since we are being technical I'm sure there are a couple of people out there who care for it. My point that I'm making is that just like the article I provided says is that soccer won't be a sport that's more popular in the U.S than the NFL, college football/basketball, MLB, NBA, mma, Nascar or NHL anytime in the foreseeable future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar