‘Steve McNair: A Football Life’ airs Wednesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

One of the Nashville Sports Radio Stations had one of the producers of the show on and he said they spoke and met with McNair's Mother and Wife about the show, the footage, and touching on the situation with his death. He said his mother and wife have seen the footage and gave him their blessing. He said the show will use footage going back as far as his college days and they focused the show on his career and not his personal life. He said the final show is very respectful of Steve, his family and children.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

People literally rode his back though

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

4. JCBRAVE

As for Kevin Dyson, not so much

[​IMG]

:disappointed:

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

John Elway was in many superbowls, I believe Steve Young was in a few as well......And plenty of other good running qb's that I dont feel like mentioning.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I gotta agree with Deuce here.

He did have a great span of a few seasons. He was not an all-time great. We have overly romanticized his career. I went to nearly every home game in 2005... he was not a great player. He couldn't sustain his greatness.

I am thankful for his magic in moments from 1999-2003. In his co MVP season, he was really great. He was the best the Titans have had, but since moving, he's the only legitimate starting NFL QB we've had.

If he had won us that SB, I would completely understand the romanticism.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

When it comes to McNair he was just a great leader, unlike Locker..... how much pain players are willing to play through for their team shows leadership and earns your teammates respect. Thats a way you can gain leadership. By battling through pain and toughing it out and laying it all on the line for your team shows that you care about the team above all. Thats what made McNair so good. He was a leader, a warrior, and people loved to go battle with him each week. His teammates saw how much he sacrificed for his team and it made people around him play better and tougher too!

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

[​IMG]

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar