Training Camp “Favored” Locker fizzles after hot start to camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

For five long years! That was long enough to rid myself of every ounce of 'acceptance of medeocrety' from my being. (not that I had much of that to begin with)

Anyone that thinks Hass should start or that is okay with him starting is just accepting another year of medeocrety. There is ZERO chance that Hasselbeck will take us to the playoffs. I highly doubt he will even finish the season. When a 37 year old QB starts getting hurt without even being touched, while putting up average numbers for your team, it's time to move on.

Just wait until the preseason games. It will become clear soon enough.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well if Hass is mediocre, then Locker just flat out sucks right now.

Hass is the better QB at this moment, thats all there is to it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Because we all know that what happens in training camp translates to what would actually happen in the games right? Jesus. I'm sure this isn't a product of practicing without our top 2 WR's and instead practicing with mostly scrubs right? :crazy:

Locker is gonna be beast this season, once we finally sit Hasselbeck's old ass.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh yea cause going 9/30 is sooo acceptable.

5. amy

amy Starter

oh, geez, give it up! It's not called 'training' camp for nothing! The best QB will be starting. If it's MH, great! If it's Locker, great!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Just ignore the 22/29 from the first two days. Locker is also doing much better today.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

And what were you saying when Locker made Hasselbeck look like a rook earlier in practice? I remember saying this:
    You do realize we're talking about practice?

8. JCBRAVE

If you can't complete a pass in practice what makes you believe you can in a live game?

9. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Jim Wyatt's twitter:

"Locker having a better day today after two rough practices" #titans

10. JCBRAVE

Good, keep it up though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar