Training Camp “Favored” Locker fizzles after hot start to camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

oy... i knew this would taken outta context..

anyways... Locker went 20-23 w/ no picks.. Hass 10-15 w/ 1 pick in today's "mock game"

2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Haha, nah I left them alone as is my custom. I see and talk to our players where I work on a fairly regular basis, and we have to play it cool around them. My boss once got onto me for getting goo goo eyes the first time I talked to Roos.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Locker making a come back! I think Locker and Hass need to play a full half during preseason.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

You're not some sort of psycho serial killer or rapist or anything, right??

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Hahahahaha, nah just a sucker for Whole Foods hot bar. In retrospect I can see why you would ask that. I can't believe Becky is going to start this season, but it has become clear that he will.

6. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

How so?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar