“More probable than not” Patriots manipulated balls.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Don't need one for OPINIONS.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

But it wasn't an opinion. It is a fact. You can get the muscle mass of NFL players with supplements that aren't anabolic steroids. Fact.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

FACT the players UNION slow walked the BANNED SUBSTANCE AGREEMENT FOR TWO YEARS. FACT PLAYERS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED THE PAST TWO YEARS SINCE THE AGREEMENT WAS SIGNED. FACT.

• Unreadable Unreadable x 2
  4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I think you may have missed that my problem in all this, is that the report is very poorly done in my opinion. I can't believe there aren't transcripts of the interviews, but rather select quotations and general summaries. I hope they will be released in time as it can make a big difference both ways.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

So you're hanging on to a belief that Brady WASNT offered to selectively produce his emails/ texts? That somehow what has thus far been REPORTED has been incomplete?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Who cares, the Seahawks still blew it by not using Lynch at the goal line. The Pats still have the SB regardless of the penalty imposed.

Chances of the Pats repeating are very slim with or without Brady's ban. I'm just looking forward to Kraft taking it out on Goddell later down the line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

images-42.jpeg

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You're arguing with a 134lb cycling queen, facts won't change his opinion

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You mean like it was reported that several Patriot footballs were a full 2 psi under the limit? When in fact it was only 1 and only using one particular gauge. So yeah I don't put much faith in anything that's been reported, either way. And it's not just that I'm trying to defend the Patriots, I also think their recent "explanation" for the Deflator nickname is completely ridiculous. It just that after reading the report and based on comments from people who have previously dealt with Ted Wells, I don't trust him to be fair and balanced.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar