#1 Passing Defense #3 Total Defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Prideful, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hakuna matata

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah JC, if he hadn't spent a week after surgery in Africa with a bunch of doctors and trainers, he'd have like 15 sacks this year.

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I've been wanting ILB help for a couple of years. Williamson was a start, should really be our ILB2, but ZB/Woodyard need a replacement. I wanted Manti Te'o when he fell due to his scandal a couple years ago, instead we wasted 2 picks on Justin Hunter. I do think Mount can be a decent backup OLB, but still need additional depth.

In the secondary, we absolutely need a new FS and CB1. McCourty is already 28, which isn't that old, but he's the only CB worth a damn on this team. Griffin has been missing tackles left in right for the last 3 years and still makes the team somehow.

JALEN RAMSEY 2016 1st RD PICK PLEASE

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Griffin is going to finally meat the ripper this offseason. $6.5M for that amount of sucking? Guessing he'll be a cap casualty...

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I was hoping that shoulder surgery was his ticket outta here but unfortunately we weren't that lucky .

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I feel like we say this every year.. :deadhorse:

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

or more!

8. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

I think our defense blows up this week vs Miami and comes out with 5-7 sacks and a couple of turnovers.

They have been great the last couple of games with the exception of the 4th quarters and have probably had enough.......I think they will be coming out of the gates with some fire this week.

I expect the "squeaky wheel" Kendall to have a big game as well

9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

10. Prideful

Prideful Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar