10-1 we are doomed!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Hope we can win the wild card! lol j/k

we cant win them all huh? Something has to be correct on the offense though, why didnt we play the whole game like we did the last 6 minutes?

Fisher needs to relax and let us fight fire with fire, if we had gone no huddle hurry up offense we could have matched the Jets. I just hated seeing us find what works when it was already to late.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

What works in the last six minutes of a blowout is usually the result of a relaxed defense... Quinton Ganther looked awesome in the last couple minutes. Not saying that Ganther can't play, just saying...

I know what you're saying though. It's frustrating to see a failed gameplan tried repeatedly with little adjustment.

But yeah, can't win them all. Hopefully, this is an all around wake up call. Get everyone from the players to the coaches hungry again.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The offense's problem for today was drops. I know our receivers aren't the best but I've never seen them this bad. They killed any drive we had with a drop, especially that TD to Scaife. They were better in the 2nd but by then it was almost too late. I had flashbacks to that Denver game on Monday but this might have been worse. But it seems to me CJ up the middle isn't working and White, well I'm not sure about him, he's not getting any touches and there must be a reason for that.

4. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

I already told you guys that the jets allow a lot of yard because of our crap prevent defense when we have leads. there was nothing you guys can do...you guys were beaten by a superior team.

5. imbread

imbread Starter

we will see the jets in the playoffs ... enjoy your win now because you will be watching in the superbowl

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we just had a bad day like the jets did in their 3 losses.

the way the Pats are playing i dont think we will have to worry about the Jets in the post season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar