Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

10-6 gets us in

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    Good point.

With AJ hurt again, we can assume he wont play in a meaningless game with the division wrapped up. Same goes for Foster and most of their defense.

But if a 1st round bye is on the line they will probably play their starters
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $429
    Really not worried about Foster in general, Foster is good but they have two other capable backs behind him.

What they need to rest is the OL, because thats what is giving him all that yardage.
  2. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    We will beat the Texans cause they will rest there starters
  3. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Let's just win out and then we don't have to worry about what everyone else does. mmmk?
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,038
    I don't think the Texans will rest their starters in the final game if they have a chance to knock us out of the playoffs.

If the Titans and Texans swapped positions I know I would want us to knock them out of the playoffs in the last game.
  5. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    If it were the other way around, I would want us to rest our starters and almost LET Houston into the playoffs so we can play them first round..
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,038
    True... Of the teams they could face in the first round, I'm sure they'd rather face us than the Bengals, Jets, or Raiders.
  7. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    lets hope we beat the saints so it doesn't come down to winning @ houston
  8. Bababooey Veteran

Wright
    Moolah:
    $148
    Like who? Andre? Gone. Yates? He needs all the time he can get.

Only benching I'd see is Foster and even then Tate is more than capable of picking up big yardage.
  9. titanflamer Starter

Moolah:
    $766
    I know this is not related to the discussion, but can anyone tell me where the post game quotes is located ? Just did not want to start another thread. Please PM me if you have any idea, thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.