Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

10 most dysfunctional NFL teams (Titans @ # ...)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Feb 12, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,276
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,066
    We've been bad. We haven't really been dysfunctional.
  3. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,276
    Ya I guess you can spin it that way. But I would have thought outsiders from the Titans organization after seeing Bud Adams do things like flip off the crowd from up above his press box would think otherwise.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    If this came out a few years ago with the Young/Fisher fiasco we might have cracked the list but we're not really dysfunctional, just mediocre.
    dtm586 high fives this.
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,205
    Sometimes being ignored and irrelevant is worse than being hated and made fun of.

Forever alone.jpg
    cdubbs2121, DeeT04, Dman and 4 others high five this.
  6. ThatTitansGuy Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $151
    Yeah, I'm going with RockyTop Fox's perspective. I think the media typically forgets that the Titans are a franchise.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    As far as dysfunction goes we haven't hit that mark yet. We are not a good football team at all and we have our work cut out for us considering our qb situation and rb situation. We are also nowhere near the level of bad that the browns, raiders and jags are at.
  8. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,270
    I loved it, he wasn't flipping off the crowd....he was flipping off the bills/owner.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,457
    Yeah we aren't the dysfunctional team we became during fishers final years. Hard to argue against any of the teams listed
    The Hammer high fives this.
  9. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    I get made fun of ALL the time here in Philly for being a Titans fan....Most people barely know who they are or can't name more than 1 player...If 1 at all....I could give 2Sh&$ because at least they aren't a hated team, but I wish we could start getting some respect/noticed for once. I miss winning