10 Things You Did Not Know About Me (you that is)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why? The jet fuel burned away immediately. Did nothing.

That is cool though.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It was the heat of the burning jet fuel that saturated and weakened the structural framework of the buildings causing them to fall..

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Might try that sometime..
    If you haven't already tried them - check out flaglercafe.com

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Backyard. I have a sanctuary in my backyard I've been working on for 15 years. There are feeding stations, nesting stations, NO cats, lots of trees. I have squirrel stations too and have managed it to where the squirrel's don't raid the bird stations.
    The birds are very trusting now and will fly in right next to you where I have a couple park benches to sit next to a St. Francis of Assisi grotto.
    I have different types of feed and have quite a variety of birds, seen some rare ones. One summer I had a parrot that kept coming in, but I never saw him again.

This spring I was sitting out there and all of a sudden the birds quickly flew off and became silent, then I looked up and a Coopers Hawk landed on one of my tree tops and peered around for a minute. He landed in my yard one more time since, and I've seen him circle over a couple other times. Native Americans see a hawks visit as a good sign/omen, that someone is watching over you. I think it is a message from my mother, who was the only person who ever looked over me and protected me in life.

BTW ,it would be interesting to see the Taboo version of this thread...

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I used to party on Old Hickory Lake on the water right by his house. Have driven by several times since his death blaring Johnny Cash from my boat.

Also had an ex-girlfriend whose entire family used to do cleaning for the Cash's.

It's a shame it burned down.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Very cool..
    I do a lot of bird feeding as well.. Our company has a small line of organic wild bird foods.. When i get home I'll send you some. While most of my day job revolves around parrots I prefer seeing the birds flying locally. You getting buntings at your place? I have a resident coopers hawk that makes a meal out of a dove about once a month in my back yard.. The occasional appearnce of a quaker parrot as well. Used to have a great spread of bluebirds at the house but too much sprawl in the area has done away with that. My property in the woods is loaded with them still, along with the big woody woodpeckers and other reclusive birds..
    Good to know someone else here digs the birdies..

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Never lived next to Johnny Cash but I did back up to Rodney Crowell for a few years and saw The Cashes on occasion. His grandkids stole my damn suet feeder!

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

knowing someone famous doesnt make you cool.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

1. My older brother by 4 years died of Menigitis in September of his 11th year.
    In September of my 11th year I almost died from Menigitis.
    Had 14 injections in one day. Kind of scared my parents.

2.Have broken 13 bones,two ligaments/tendons and torn a rotator cuff in my 43 years.

3. Met Princess Diana,Ryan Giggs,George Clooney,Michael Bisping,Roddy McDowell,RobReiner,Micheal Schumaker and.................... Creeping Cruds.

4. Have taken 5 different kinds of illicit drugs. Not big or clever but no regrets.

5. Eluded the police in a high speed chase.

6. Have seen Mount Everest.

7. Had an STD. Caught it while high the night I lost my virginity.
    Not much life can throw at you that you can't laugh about later.

8. Have on different occasions drug free;swam a mile,ridden a bike for 114 miles in a day, ran 13 miles, cleaned & pressed more than my own bodyweight,benched 1.5 times my bodyweight,squated twice my body weight, deadlifted 2.5 times my body weight.

I doubt I'm stronger than Keith Bulluck though.:brow:

9. My 3 oldest friends are a cop, steroid dealer and an ex con.
    Poker nights are interesting.;)

10. Have a 6 week old son name Sawyer.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Who claimed it does ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar