10 Trades that need to happen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You think if we had a player that could be consistent he would stay around to only get 600 yards per season? If i was good and knew it i wouldnt stick around on a run first team when i could go make the big $ and get more stardom.

We have to be careful what we wish for.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If this team didn't think we needed a great receiver we wouldn't have taken one in the first round. Obviously your theory is incorrect.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

receiver can only be as good as the quarterback, even if Anquan Boldin were traded for, which won't happen, I doubt he would put up near the numbers he was putting up in Arizona.

4. buddync1

buddync1 Camp Fodder

Don't forget the big fat RB did the same thing the TE did!

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Wrong. Randy Moss>Daunte Culpepper. In fact, Culpepper hasn't had a decent season since he stopped throwing to Moss. Great receivers turn routine plays into huge plays. A 65 yards WR screen or slant is a 4-8 yard throw by the QB and goes down as a 65 yards TD completion. Great WRs absolutely make QB's better. Tom Brady never threw 30 TDs before he got Moss and Welker. Then he threw 50.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar