114.1 passer rating

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigg, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Read up on some info before posting something like this, because it makes you look really stupid.

WELL, of course, what did you expect? For VY to come out and put up 350+ yrds passing and 5 TD's? He hasnt started a game in over 2 years. It was great coaching, give vince some completions and boost his confidence up little by little. Point is, he looked great out there, and that it very, very encouraging.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Impossible, Vince is a retard and a quitter that has dismantled a franchise. He has proven over and over that he cannot play in the NFL, this is not college. And don't talk about preseason, because those games don't matter. He is a bust exactly the same as Akili Smith. He's also gay, haven't you seen him at a party with his shirt off?

Oh, wait....

:sarcasm:

3. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

Easy Bigg Boy, the Titans would have won even if Booty was the starter.

4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

VY looked good - something to build on. Congrats on getting the win.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Good first outing. Hopefully, he realizes that and that he needs to improve week to week. Time will tell. Hook' em!

6. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

better stat : he wont 6 out of his last 7 games, and the team played very well around him!!!!! I liked how he played, and I think he is a different VY, and will make better decisions in the future! go VY! Go TITANS and il take a win anyday! especially 30 - 13

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Geniuses,
    Given that CJ ran for 220 yards, 1. Vince really didn't need anymore than 125 passing yards and 2. didn't need to play like TB. Just sayin.

That said, this game shouldn't be the measuring stick of VY's play for the remainder of the season, but it's a great foundation to build on. I don't think his return could have been too much better, especially in light of the low expectations of him coming into this game.

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

really hope he consistently plays well. I wold love to draft defense next year. And watching him play was the most fun ive had all year.

9. amy

amy Starter

Yeah, and they beat us the first game and they've won two more games than we have. Oh wait, that means we really s*ck, doesn't it? :ha: But Vince did good anyhow!

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Vince was great, plane and simple. He was responsible for 30 plays, the same number Kerry usually sees. So no one here needs to say he only had 15 out of 18 good plays. The guy showed up big time playing Titans football. Really if you look at it, Vince made it happen on 27 out of 30 plays, something Kerry would never do. Instead of throwing out of bounds and making nothing happening, Vince runs for positive gains and eats up time. Great job for the switch that never should have had to happen. Vince is the real deal. He's still missing some small things, but is now getting the bigger picture. I don't know about 10-6, but I do know we're on the right track now.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar