14 years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

It was Fishers time to go. That was the right thing to do. Promoting Munchak was clearly the wrong thing to do. If Bud hasn't had the WTF conversation with him yet he needs to. Personally I'd be thrilled to wake up tomorrow and find the entire staff unemployed. But that's just me.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Usually I stand up the whole game when we play, but this year I find myself for the first time sitting down sipping on liquor the past 3 games..

That alone should let me know that I think this team is the worse it's been.

3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Munch says all the right things, but actions speak louder than words and he's not delivering on anything.

3 big mistakes from Munch tonight. Not benching Hass at halftime, not challenging that Vikings fumble play and allowing CJ to run on 4th and 1.

4. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

I feel like the Titans players and coaches can't wait for the game to be over so they can collect another week's check. Just pathetic! Titans have talented players that seem to be playing totally flat and disjointed. This is a coaching issue!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What do both the Saints and Titans have in common? We're both losing games with an O-Line coach as head coach.

Another interesting Saints related stat is; when New Orleans blitzes, they win. This year they're blitzing a lot less and losing. Sound familiar....

So we basically need a coach with an attitude and a defensive coordinator with a clue.

6. titan1207

titan1207 28 years bleeding blue

Been an Oiler / Titan fan for 24 years, this is way worse than the 1994 Oilers team. Oilers traded away hall of fame QB Warren Moon and lost defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan. Cody Carlson trying to lead the run and shoot was never going to work. The 94 team had several players that were cornerstones of the Titans superbowl team. This team lacks young talent in several areas. Worst I've seen in 24 years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there is not 1 game on the schedule that the Titans should not lose by multiple TDs

that said pissburgH SUCKS donkey ballz and Tennessee will in fact beat those losers 43 too nothing!

8. minarets

minarets Special Teams Standout

It was awfully hard to watch today. I am not the average fan that says "everything is a problem" (not saying that everyone here is doing so).

That said, Locker isn't our problem. In fact, he has been one of the only bright spots on the year.

Wright, Britt, Cook, Washington COULD be a serious tandem but they have yet to reach potential.

In the last two years I have been trying to figure if our line sucked or CJ. Its impossible to think (practically) this line and this guy had 2000 yards. Remember CJ2K? Haha. Well, I have come to the conclusion, its both. Far too often there are defenseive pressue on CJ when he takes the hand-off. Other times, CJ can't make defensive linemen miss.
    Two weeks ago vs Det. CJ had a one on one with KVB in the open field to the sideline...and that moment I knew CJ didn't have it anymore. When he couldn't our run KVB to the sideline and tried to cut back and can't make d-linemen miss...you can forget him out running everyone on the field. Hard to figure out with hall of fame oline coaches, their play is so bad.

Now the defense....jesus,, where to begin. I hate to say Griff is the most dissapointing (as I like Griff) but he is no doubt. That said, the Dline is a atrocious. We can't stop the run, our corners give the WR 20 yards before the snap, we get dinked and dunked on all the time. We make bad TE look like pro bowlers, and we can't cover deep down field, but other than that.....

Our special teams is solid so there is that.

Today, Hasselback was awful. At least 6 passes that the Vikings had a better chance of catching than the Tits.

Jesus, this is depressing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You like Griffin???

10. SATitan

SATitan Starter

At this point, I would take Fish back in a second. At least we had some kind of identity,good run game and an aggressive D. What exactly are we now other than a freaking mess. Would love to see what another coaching staff could do with this group. Know a lot of people wanted Fish gone but its seems like we are worse off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar