142 Hours and 30 minutes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jzcowboy, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Until the Cowboys come to town. Any thoughts?
  2. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

lets hope vince young starts. i know we dont want to throw him under the fire, but i just dont see y not. i mean we all know we r not going to make the playoffs. i rather see the titans lose with vince young rather than kerry collins. i think we also have a better chance winning with vince. any thoughts?
  3. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Do the Titans have any chance of winning on Sunday?
  4. Smash

Smash Soccer God

Yep. Put a hell of a lot pressure on Bledsoe. Owens is out, so he's no worry. Bledsoe gets rookieness when the heat gets going, so we'll have to bring 5-6 guys on every snap.
  5. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

Collins Will Start...I'm pretty sure of that...
  6. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I predict a score of a tie.

Nobody makes it past midfield.
  7. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Who said Owens is out? I'm talking official word from the Cowboys that he is "out' on the injury report.
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think this team of ours has taken a step, despite a loss yesterday. I see some things coming together. I myself have been very pessimistic the last month or so but I really feel like we are fixing to turn the corner. I'm tired of all the fire Fisher crap too. He is not the problem. We could very well be 2-1 right now, but you know what? We're not. I hope we all grow a collective pair and man up and quit all this whining bull **** because it's not going to help anyone feel better. I'm not fan of Kerry Colllins but by God if he is under center for the Titans I'm going to have a mouthful of cheer and a heartfull of hope for what lies ahead. It is only a matter of time before the table is set for our new KING #10... and once that table is set, watch out! He will run it. Just be patient people. Things are turning around. I know this.
  9. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I'm just happy they're actually gonna show the game in DC area!!:koolaid:
    Now I don't have to go to a sportsbar and feel embarassed when I leave. I can finally watch the titans get whipped with audio too!
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.