16 reasons to draft a WR in the 1st.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I agree with your first sentence, but Jones may not be there in the third. If he is...sure grab him.

Teams will obviously have differences in how they rank players so we won't know who falls and who rises until draft day.
  2. jplusip

jplusip Starter

Even though they lost tonight, #2 on Clemson looked pretty damn impressive (Marky? Maky?)
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

IMO, assuming we stay like this till the end of the season:

WR (1st rounder - by the time lock is ready i want him to have two star receivers, so we need one now to start developing. and i assume and pray kenny will be rebound and be fine),

Safety (2nd rounder - to replace at least hope for next season, and/or possibly griff depending on how the rest of the season plays out. i can actually see both of them being replaced tbh....I CANT BELIEVE WE NEVER GAVE FULLER A CHANCE (at anything really other than nickel) and now that we have two bums at the position i feel it more than ever...f'in lions picked him up too. id actually offer a 7th and see...)

rest of picks, DL, OL, LB.... - also if there is a return man i might want him (i.e. DB/WR late in the day)

i cant believe im talking about drafting and we arnt even midway. regardless, my $.02 worth
  4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

blackmon will be the next calvin johnson....i said it here first...book it...i'd do the kiss like the pouncey brothers did if we somehow on earth got him....

i would have to change my underwear if we traded cj and somehow got richardson too....wow...my dream draft would be crazy lol
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]
  6. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Blackmon will probably be a top 5 pick. I don't think we are that bad, but we're close. If we are gonna pick around the 10 mark, Jeffrey could be within grasp. That would be interesting...
    I dont normally consider first round recievers in next years draft, but the difference in not have Kenny play is enormous. Would it be ridiculous to suggest him as our "best player".

I would love to see a trade down this year so we could pick up an extra 2/3rounder. We have so many needs. DT,SS,LB x 2,OG x 2,C,WR,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.