Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

18 DUIs in the NFL in 2012

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Jan 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    As long as it happens off the field then the NFL is not held liable and thats all Goodell really cares about. The league is what it is today thanks to the former NFL players that are filing suits b/c they are pissed that they didnt get paid as much as athletes do today.
  2. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,125
    They could do what the NHL does. Just pretend all the players are angels and would never do anything really bad. Then when something happens make some "Boys will be boys" speech and ignore the whole thing.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    It's the cool thing to do these days.
  4. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,125
    Nothing worse than the ice cream man getting nailed for a DUI

5. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    4 coors lights or 4 craft beers`? big difference
  6. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    This is bs... if what you are saying is true... why does kenny britt have to go talk to the commish every few weeks about his off the field incidents?
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    So Goodell can cover his own *** and make him look good. He really only cares about the money the league brings in, making it as profitable as possible, and protecting it from losing that money .
  8. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,445
    It's so easy to blow over the limit, IDK how I feel about suspending guys convicted of DUI's, you could catch that and never have been drunk.

Hell Denzel Washington flew an airplane upside down drunk, then landed that f'er.
    xpmar9x high fives this.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,181
    18? out of how many players? 1700 or so on a roster, multiple free agents/practice squad.

So nearly 2,000 players.

18 duis. That's better than many 2,000 person companies, believe me: I do breath alcohol tests. I do tests on a 500 person company that has nearly that much in one year. While they are a very bad thing and inexusable for an individual, but as a NFL-wide thing.. not that bad, besides the cowboy moron that killed the guy.
  10. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    You do alcohol tests on employees when they aren't at work? What company pays for that and what employee would submit to that outside of work?

If you want to be exact, 1 in 94 NFL players got DUIs in 2012.

You can take the half empty or half full approach but since you seem to be in this business, you can probably agree with this statement:

9 out of every 10 drunk drivers DOESN'T get caught. That means 18 did get caught and about 172 weren't caught. Is it still a non issue?

How many more innocent people have to die so you people can your kicks on Sundays and not feel bad about it?