2 Free Tickets To Todays Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

sorry. this is a thread out of place but I must have exposure.

If you live in or near the Nashville area and would like to attend the game today free of charge I have to tickets for anyone that calls up and arranges to meet me. Call me up, meet up and you and a guest are in. Simple as that. No strings attached. You don't even have to buy me a beer but I wouldn't refuse it. :brow:

call 423-***-****

Thanks,

Jay

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Come by Coyote Uglies....I"m leaving now...

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, if you offered a trans-Atlantic flight as well I'd be tempted :))

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Nice thing you did here SEC....hope someone took up your offer.

5. Hoffa

He gave them to someone at Coyote Uglies, after the barmaid announced with her microphone he had 2 for free, just after she announced the 10 dollar special for a shot of tequila off her boobs...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did Jay not go? Or just had extras?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

saw Jay there so i guess he had spares

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

funny thing is 10 minutes after I gave the tickets to some couple that apparently had just stopped in for breakfast :suspect: they tossed me out of the bar for producing an Amstel Light and proceeding to drink it. I mean, that was pretty gay of them seeing as the place would be completely empty in about 5-10 minutes. The "muscle" was a real jerk about it...:irked: said something like the beer board would shut them down if they found out... I mean, he really exhaggerated the whole thing... I mean... I thought you were suppossed to b.y.o.b in Nashville when there are a bunch of whores dancing on the tables... my mistake. :grrhee:

ps- don't even get me started about Benson in the john. Would you like some AXE body spray sir? :ha: please.... my god, that dump had a bathroom attendent but the seat on the commode was busted... I mean, if you got to number #2 be prepared to hover!

9. Hoffa

I told ya Jay, just let that stuff go brother...:grrhee:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I ain't mad... he be hatin'... It's just funny. I wanted to share.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar