2 Round Quick Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Oh, and I'd be beside myself with getting Von Miller in this draft. I think he'd have the biggest impact for the Titans of any player in the draft because he's such a difference maker and it's at a position of need. Imagine last year if we had a LB with his speed and his ability to cover? How would our season look? I think we'd at least have 2 more wins (Dolphins, Redskins).

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Lets say Von goes #5 to Arizona and Peterson goes #7 to San Fran? All other picks stay the same then who do you take?

Bowers knee is scary but should be cleared up with medical tests and his pro day so that should shake out. If not he falls.

Quinn scares me because the tumor and a year off football but has tremendous upside.

It would be a tough spot of thats how the draft played out. I wouldn't mind Watt or Jordan if the two DE's above have very serious concerns even Kerrigan but if that happens I really think we need to try and trade back.

Would love Von though. Him and Peterson are 1 and 2 in this draft no doubt.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd be stoked if Miller falls to us. He could come in and play right away and would make a great impact.

I'm not sure about all the other DL because they all have some question marks and with the way that we lost Morgan last year has me iffy on whether to go that route again.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would take Bowers.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't trade a first round pick under any circumstances.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't even want Miller.

He's a 3-4 guy. We don't run a 3-4 defense. History also shows that linebackers taken this early don't pan out.

He's being way overhyped and he's one of the guys I'd have on the bust radar.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I would have a hard time rooting for Mallett. I just don't like him.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Just because he played in a 3-4 in college don't limit him to being a 3-4 only guy. He can play either scheme. He had 1 week to prepare for playing in the Senior Bowl in a 4-3 and was all over the place.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

No way in hell would I ever trade up in any round to draft a QB in this class.

10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

if we draft von miller it will not be a successful draft for us i feel...especially if we pass on aj green there which teams are going to want to trade up or especially when cam jordan and jj watt are still left on the bored

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar