2 tickets to Browns game available

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Would you sell your tickets to opposing fans if the season started going south?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK, Probably not, but Im not in position to really know.

Closest I came to season tickets was getting a call from the box office and telling my wife we may need to move to Nashville. She looked at me and was like "why", I told her and see laughed. Am I a fake fan for not moving to Nashville once season tickets became available to me?

Sometimes things come up and you can't dedicate 10 Sundays to the Titans, it would be my hope season ticket fans try to keep the tix in the Titans family, but if they post the tix on say stubhub anyone can grab them...

3. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Yes . One not sure who would buy them if placed on ticket sites. Again, winning cures all these problems of fans not wanting to come.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

For all you people talking.. there have been years that you could literally not give your tickets away. I remember in late 2004-2005 season, the stadium was literally mostly empty. STHs lost hundreds of dollars on that game. People would simply not show up if you handed them tickets.

People gotta make their money back somehow.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Your all talk until you buy some season tix. The people who do aren't "made of money".

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I bitched about the Cowboys fan takeover of our home opener. But I see the general PSL holders view here. It is certainly a huge financial commitment year in and year out. One that I myself am not willing to make due to what I perceive to be terrible management and decision-making over the years. If I had faith that we would field a competitive team more often than not I'd be a PSL holder myself.

At the end of the day the onus is on the franchise to fill the stadium (with Titan fans).

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

this is what makes places like Cleveland and Philly so awesome, it's still filled to the brim with their angry fans even when enduring season after season of pain and terrible football. They embrace the suck and ride it like some sort of bizarro world bicycle to get them away from their own crappy reality. For everything they aren't, they are surely true diehard fans who can devote a sunday of pain for the colors they bleed.

That's what sports are all about, that's why Nashville isn't a sports town. Keep your Pop Country Music and your Vandypants wannabe fans and leave the true football fans to another city.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Is it awesome, Jwill??

I've been to a Browns game in Cleveland.. the people are bitter and constantly unhappy in the stadium. Gluttons for punishment.

If that's what being a real football fan is, I'll just stay a fake one.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You know what I love about the Browns, youtube!

Go on youtube and type in cleveland browns, funniest stuff ever

shout out to @Titans Eternal

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think what you are saying is true to an extent. The difference though is not really the fabric of the city or its residents but the fact that those teams have histories spanning several decades with their respective cities. When we've been around for 70+ years we will probably have that kind of diehard fandom.

But as of right now the franchise hasn't even been here for 20 years and we haven't seen the level of success necessary to create enough diehards for a truly rabid fanbase. I truly believe we will get there. But how fast we get there is directly related to the amount of on-the-field success the team has.

This franchise has a major support problem at the moment. But it's not unresolvable.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar