2006 NFL Draft Grades in for Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Despite not knowing how a drafted player will workout for about three years, many of the national sports publications released their grades today on the Titans draft. Here are a few comments from those articles.Jarrett Bell, USA Today"Norm Chow won't be reunited with Matt Leinart but gets to mold one of the draft's most electric athletes in QB Vince Young. Chow will be reunited with power back LenDale White, who will have much to prove after sliding down the charts."

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001445.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

They are right about the busts. But they won't happen, I am positive. Well I am positive about LenDale White, no one knows about Young, yet.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rob borges.....gutless...

Gives and A slash D. What is that? He needs to make up his mind.

Dan pompei thinks that white is a huge risk at 45?

None of these idiots even adressed the other picks and none even bothered to mention our move down from 39 to 45 that got us a 4th rd pick and still netted us white. That was key!

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Mel Kiper is worse. On ESPN Insider his grades range from a B+ to a C-. No A's, No D's and no F's.

No spine.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

He obviously likes the picks, but understands the risks.

Maybe they had to write blurbs for the other 31 teams in the league. Damn those idiots!!!

6. fltitan

fltitan Guest

If these guys really were that good they would be GMS and they are trying to take the middle of the road because they work with all these teams and need to keep a good relationship. This draft gives us hope to get back on top. No one knows how any of these guys will turn out but I love our draft.

7. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Jeff thanks for all your effort on our behalf this weekend. You were on top of the draft and gave us much better info on our picks than NFL Net. or ESPN. You gave up your weekend and I cant imagine how much work this was it is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree with Tide to a point. Giving a range like A to D- is somewhat of a cop out. These guys should rate the draft based on how they feel the prospects are going to compete. Saying A to D- is not a judgement call at all. Tide is right, being able to move down, grab an extra 4th and still get White was a great move to get a guy who was rated as high as mid 1st by alot of "experts".

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Of course not, an A would require you draft exactly as in his mockdraft or strictly according to his big board. An F would have to be the exact opposite.

10. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I love our picks! I'd rather swing for the fences, then settle for a bunt and play it safe. Vince is a home run pick in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar