2006 Titan DBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

well look @ it this way, pacman has the left side virtually locked up and then hill and woolfolk will battle for the right corner spot (#2). if fuller won the nickelback last season as a rookie, i have no reason to believe he won't win it again, the kid is smart and a ballplayer and he will be in our nickel and dime packages. the safety spots will be occupied hope and thompson most likely. only time will tell though.

2. Believe it or not .... no anger from me... You guys straighted it out and it is all fair... Yo Bulluck4dMVP what part of Norfolk do you live in....

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

ocean view man!!!

4. ok, I live near Chimney Hill.... I remember your offer last season... May have to take you up on that this year if it still stands....WU

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Could you clear your PM box one of these days...?
    SR group is looking for you...:grrr:

6. Done....:)) Hey BiPolar... go check out the SR beatdown I put on Dam8610... you know where

7. haha thataway bipolar haha, even tho i dont know what he did to seem like he would be a good smack returner but the more the merrier

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

yea i know where that is...but yeah about the offer thats fine with me, just lemme know man!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bit of romance going on between bulluck and WU. :brow:

and Gunny is not impressed with the Chosen One playing NB.

10. Here are mine:
    CB1: Hill, Waddell
    CB2: Pacman, Rookie, Gardner
    NB: Woolfolk
    FS: Hope, Fuller
    SS: Thompson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar