2006 Titans WRs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Andre Davis would be an OK pickup (KR, PR, deep threat and he won't cost a fortune) and Derrick Mason if he gets cut. We need a #1 and there are none other than TO out there this year. In fact, the whole FA class (all positions, not just WR) this year seems pretty weak. I hope alot of good players get cut for salary cap reasons, otherwise I hope we dont spend too much on a mediocre bunch.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mason gonna get cut??

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Question to you Star,

How many WRs will/can the Titans carry, tradionally? If the bring in a vet WR, who will leave?

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

No way.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

When, what day, does McNair have to be signed or released?

6. Of course not

7. Generally we carry 6. Right now, we have 5 locked in (Bennett, Calico, Jones, Roby, Williams).

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

maybe...david givens...

9. Nash

Nash Starter

Jones may be PUP'd this year to recover from the ACL, I don't think they'll take any chances with him..

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man I hope they dont take chances, need our players fully healthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar