2007 draft needs: Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

from profootballtalk.com

[moderator note] Post links and not full articles.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

"With the departure of Drew Bennett, there's no No. 1 wideout."
    That was our problem for a couple of years, Bennett was our #1 receiver! No WR threat with a limping Chris Brown in the RB position. I think Wade was a bigger loss than Bennett. That says alot about our #1 receiver.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

There's no way that Wade was a bigger loss than Bennett. At least Bennett was a more than capable number 2. Wade is lucky to be a serviceable number 3. Good thing he can return kicks.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

"With the departure of Drew Bennett, there's no No. 1 wideout."

They say that like we had a solid #1 before Bennett left :rolleyes:

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wade was clutch and was really developing some good chemistry with VY near the end of the season while Drew "Stone Hands" Bennett did what he does best do I need to remind you........catch the pigskin. Wade could and was really coming along while bring good versatility to our team as a #3 wr, slot, punt returner, and kick return I was rooting for him to come back while I couldn't have gave less about Drew Bennett.

Back to our needs though I really like Charles Johnson round 1 which maybe a reach at 19 but I'd still do it. Best case like said before in another thread we get Turner and at pick 30 still get Charles J. but idk if he makes it there but I like him alot. If we don't get CJ I also like Anthony Spencer alot he is really explosive and is a great pass rusher.

Round 2 maybe we look for a WR like Sidney Rice should he fall but I don't think we should reach for Gonzo that early. I

6. that shows a lot of holes that need to be filled

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

"as long as they don't draft another pacman jones..." Yeah. It'd really suck to draft another guy like our 2nd best defensive player and possibly best overall player on the team.

8. they meant someone with the same type of attitude smart one

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar