Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2007 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bored1, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Matty Guest

we are 19th aren't we?
  2. 10ECTyrant What!

Moolah:
    $0
    :werd:
  3. SuperVince Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    the only similarity to drew is the height and skin color other than that they can be seen as vastly different. Shark is much more likely to box a defender out and reach for the ball, on top of that he doesn't fall to the ground in the fetal position he breaks tackles. Watch the film and you will see. Especially the last plays of the UCLA game.
  4. bored1 The Colt killer

Moolah:
    $0
    yeah, i mean drew was a qb in college and the shark well he is a wr and that's what i would draft him for. but again thats just my opinion. and drew was good at #2 but when he moved over to the #1 he hasnt produced that much.

I can say this though to me imo there are alot of really good wr's out there this year
  5. MattPan25 Guest

lets not forget it could be a gamble takin a guy like smarzdiah cause he might go play baseball with the cubs. i dont like him that much. id say go for ginn. good wide out and helps special teams with pac.
  6. 10ECTyrant What!

Moolah:
    $0
    i think pac should get like 6-10 snaps on O per game.
  7. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    hell i think we get the guy out of ND.. just so we have a guy named shark on our team.. but I would def. take Jarrett over said guy

I think Round 1 = WR, Round 2 = DE/DT, Round 3 =call me crazy (WR - hoping Steve Smith is there), Round 4 = Defense (DE/DT/MLB), Round 4/pick 2 = OL.. but honestly what do I know
  8. 10ECTyrant What!

Moolah:
    $0
    Round 1 Best available,
    Round 2 Best avaliable,
    Round 3 Best available,.........................................................
  9. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    sounds good too
  10. 10ECTyrant What!

Moolah:
    $0
    I dont think we will take a WR in the 1st
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.