2007 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bored1, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matty

Matty Guest

we are 19th aren't we?

2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

:werd:

3. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

the only similarity to drew is the height and skin color other than that they can be seen as vastly different. Shark is much more likely to box a defender out and reach for the ball, on top of that he doesn't fall to the ground in the fetal position he breaks tackles. Watch the film and you will see. Especially the last plays of the UCLA game.

4. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

yeah, i mean drew was a qb in college and the shark well he is a wr and that's what i would draft him for. but again thats just my opinion. and drew was good at #2 but when he moved over to the #1 he hasnt produced that much.

I can say this though to me imo there are alot of really good wr's out there this year

5. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

lets not forget it could be a gamble takin a guy like smarzdiah cause he might go play baseball with the cubs. i dont like him that much. id say go for ginn. good wide out and helps special teams with pac.

6. 10ECTyrant

i think pac should get like 6-10 snaps on O per game.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

hell i think we get the guy out of ND.. just so we have a guy named shark on our team.. but I would def. take Jarrett over said guy

I think Round 1 = WR, Round 2 = DE/DT, Round 3 =call me crazy (WR - hoping Steve Smith is there), Round 4 = Defense (DE/DT/MLB), Round 4/pick 2 = OL.. but honestly what do I know

8. 10ECTyrant

Round 1 Best available,
    Round 2 Best avaliable,
    Round 3 Best available,.........................................................

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

sounds good too

10. 10ECTyrant

I dont think we will take a WR in the 1st

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar