2007 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bored1, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I think we do if Jarrett is still there for us to take..

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah Blalock would be a decent pick but I think the o-line is solid with a lot more potential if they stay together and gel as one. I think the o-line just needs depth more than a starter but its not up to me. I doubt Carriker is there second round because I could see a team thats uses the 3-4 take him cuz he's a big DE in round 2 before us but you never know.

But other than that they are both good prospects but I don't see us taking them but it's the draft you never know.

3. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

by the way fisher sounded i believe we arnt getting round 1 or 2 WR but concentrate on defense so most likely a DE for the 19th pick

4. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

Fisher is a smart man.

If Jarrett is there at 19 we would have to consider it, but we still shouldn't do it. I just hope that Jamaal Anderson comes out and we can pick up our DE of the future. If not, we need Glenn Dorsey or Amobi Okoye.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah I like Jamaal Anderson, I think he's gonna be a stud in the NFL and Okoye is only 18 and has so much potential and is really coming on this year.

Did Dorsey declare for the draft I thought I heard he was staying?

6. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

I don't know if Dorsey is staying or not. Hopefully he has a good enough game tomorrow to want to leave but not good enough to move above 19 :grrhee:

7. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

a lot of ppl have been talkin about reggie nelson lately which would be great but im sure we will pick a de or wr 1st. i say take a de in the first unless there is a stud wide out. if the de they want isnt there and there are no wr's i say get some secondary help like nelson if hes even there.

8. MttyTitan

MttyTitan Guest

Just a thought what would you think of going up on the draft maybe giving up a 3 or 4 to get a chance to pick Branch then with the second pick get our DE?

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wouldn't mind at all but then that probably means big al is gone which is not a big deal then i would want Anthony Spencer round 2 he's a stud.

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

If Calvin or Jarrett aren't available in the first round then move on, get a DE or safety or someone. See who's available in round 2...Ginn and these other guys aren't worth a 1st round pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar