2007 NBA Free Agents

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

http://www.need4sheed.com/html/2007_free_agent_class.html

Look at all them yummy free agents. :grrhee:

Who would you want for your team? And dont just pick all the star players. Pick the player that your team might seriously go after.

And who do you think the Cavs might go after seeing as tho we need help for LeBron.

IMO I think either Bibby or Carter would be the best bet. Heck even Billups would be awesome

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I know the Rockets are trying to trade a 1st rounder and Battier and Sura for R. Lewis. I see this as a strong possibility. Money is the only problem, for example, Orlando could offer more than a sign and trade with us.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

here are the guys i want to see the wizards go for (that will actually be free agents)......

1. Anderson Varajao
    2. Antonio McDyess
    3. Mickel Pietrus
    4. Andres Nocioni
    5. Chris Kaman
    6. Desmond Mason
    7. Vince Carter (good friends with hibachi)
    8. Jerry Stackhouse
    9. Darko Milicic
    10. Joe Smith

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Well Stack will most likely re-sign so ill assume that happens as Cuban will show him the $$$

I'd look into signing Grant Hill possibly.

Ideally though i'd trade JET for Ricky Davis or Corey Maggette. Preferrably Davis therefore Harris moves into the full time PG role which should have happened last year.

5. Lone Star

Lone Star Starter

I don't like the idea of giving up Battier but they desperately need another scorer. I'd also like to see them unload Juwan Howard. Since they can only offer the MLE any upgrade would have to be done via trade. PF and PG are the areas to target. I'd love to see Billups running the point for Houston but that's a fantasy. Hard to tell with Houston though. They can bring in a big time player (Barkely, Drexler, Pippen, T-Mac). Should be an interesting offseason.

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I wish Yao Ming were in that class. I'd rather have creaky-knee'd Mutumbo out there alongside Chris Bosh. I think I'd cry out of joy if Bosh were a Rocket.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Any chance the Cavs go after VC or Billups?

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I hope they go after Carter, he would bring experience to a young team and act as another scoring option besides LeBron. Antawn Jamison would be awesome too.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Antawn Jamison has already said he wants to stay, and the Wizards GM says that there is no way they will loose him, so dont count on Jamison being a cav next season.

Vince Carter could go anywhere at this point, i dont think he will want to go to the cavs tho, i think he wants a team, he doesnt want to be a role player on LeBrons team. id say maybe the Knicks, Timberwolves, Lakers, or he stays in NJ.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Here are the latest rocket trades as written up in newspapers as being talked out, and that actually make sense as well.

Artest

for

#1 rockets
    Sura
    V. Spanoulis
    Kirk Snyder

While this is a ripoff for Sacramento, it makes plenty of sense because of the expiring contract and pick. Artest loved Adelman and Bonzi Wells, so it's an interesting fit. The Rockets don't neccesarily need to fill the position that Artest can fill, but no doubt, they would do it for a third scorer. Sacremento may get a better offer from someone like Miami.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Jarrett Jack
    Martell Webster or Travis Outlaw

for

Shane Battier

This trade makes sense for the Rockets because they need a pg who can score and shoot. Battier is on the other hand a terrific role player for a team with plenty of talented players. It's probably a better deal for Portland.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar