2007 NBA Free Agents

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I really want Billups , Kidd , Bibby or Carter to be a Cav next season.

Us and the Bulls would rule the East

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lets not get carried away....:ha:

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Probably not if Kobe is there, they've squabbled. I honestly think DC could never win with the team they have now anyway. While very good, they don't have the type of player who can win the whole thing. Arenas has certainly closed the gap tho'. He just doesn't bring that special something to the table in my opinion.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Gilbert LeBron Gibson Gooden Z

BALLLLLIN

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ill second that, gilbert and lebron dont even like each other that much, come to think of it, niether do kobe and gilbert, so i cant see him going to LA unless Kobe is out.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

and lebron does?

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Yep. Lebron does. It's why he's in the finals. Brings a triple double to the floor everynight, and willed his team to the finals. He's special. He's just no Tim Duncan yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar