2007 NBA Free Agents

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I wonder if they would trade us him for LeBron. Not saying I would want that I just wonder if they would say ok.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Lebron is worth too much money. He is in Cleveland for Life. This is very different than the Garnett situation, for the simple fact that Lebron is a money machine for ownership.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if the lakers could trade a 30 year old Kobe Bryant for a 22 year old "Michael Jordan" (<--Not) im sure they would do it in a heart beat, James isnt in Cleveland for life, James is in cleveland until he wants the iverson/now kobe, treatment and picks what team he wants to play for.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

James is a Free Agent in a couple of years.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

Nobody will be able to match Clevelands offer. He only leaves if he wants a bigger market, and less money, and there seems no indication of that to me.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

only way the cavs will be able to keep james, is, they wont be able to resign baisically anyone til his free agent year, and they still have to win with out Varajao, Pavlovic, Gooden, and maybe hughes in a few years?

i dont see that happening

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

teams like New York and othe big market teams will offer him more money, whered you get the idea the cavs were a big market team?

New York is gonna have the best chance to land him, but thats if lebron wants to go to a "?" organization and if he wants to leave his hometown.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

By signing for only three years, Lebron will make more money overall by taking advantage of his status as a seventh-year player in '10. By then he'll be allowed to take up 30 percent of his team's cap room, a five percent increase from what sixth-year players are allowed to swallow. I don't see how any team can compete with that.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

someone did there homework^^

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Isn't it sad it is about the money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar