2007 NFL Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2007.

?
  1. It was Solid

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. It Sucked

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. It Was Ok

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Ok, I'll be honest, the only thing that almost redeemed this draft to me was getting Griffin in the first, even that was a reach, but he wouldn't have lasted until the second round and I did want him on the Titans.

However, I really don't like our other two, taking Henry when Steve Smith and Quentin Moses were both on the board was a mistake IMO, especially when Antonio Pittman was available at our third round pick, whouldn't you rather have Smith and Pittman than Henry and Paul Williams if we were going to use those picks on those positions?

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Let's start day 2 now. Who's left?

I'm hoping we do go DE, DT or CB in the 4th. Maybe a trade. Moss is still out there. Ideas?

3. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Top Players for Day 2?

whos out there?

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Okay. That's cool. I understand.

Quick moderating. I'll give you that. :brow:

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

HB Blades and Brandon Siler at LB are still available, I believe. Case of BPA?

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

What about DeAndre Jackson? He was a corner from Iowa State who could have been a high pick but tore his acl last year. Pretty good return guy, could we possibly take a flyer on him in the late rounds?

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Keith Jackson, Jr. could be a good run stuffer around where we took Mahelona last year, 5th. Yep. That Keith Jackson. I know these scions disappoint sometimes. Marcus Thomas and Kareem Brown are there, too.

8. BigRed3

There's that DT Marcus Thomas from Florida. Pretty good player, also has major character concerns. Which means he's probably out

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Daymeion Hughes and David Irons, for that matter, but no serious injury.

10. BigRed3

Well with no corner in day one, maybe Daymeion would be a good pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar