2007 Season Question

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Let me ask a simple question to all do we have in your mind at present time have a 1,211 yard running back???? If we have anything less than that mark by a running back on this team in 2007 it will be a 100% total failure. If Lendale doesnt do it I sure hope quinton ganther can. That is not opinion that is a fact because anything less then that will be a step back.
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Lendale wont rush for 1200...

with the team we have (currently) and i say currently cuz it could change easily with a few nice pickups. Example: Hamiln , Harper , maybe trade for D-JACK.... we will not break 7 wins... but just with the current roster. with the draft comming and possibly picking up the guys i said we could win 10 games. possibly 11 if Young turns into a superstar
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

:hang: <--- me

:whoop: <--- you
  5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You cant blame people for being upset over whats happening. And you doing what you do dosent help the matter.
  6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I would like to see who's on our defense a week prior to the pre-season before being able to determine what our record would be at years end.
  7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hopefully we will have a prooven number 1 reciever.. that would make me confident for at least 9 wins. Thats something we need. Havent had that in a LONG TIME. Mason was never a true number 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Mason wasn't a true number 1 but you wanted Stallworth?

73 - 1128
    79 - 1012
    95 - 1303
    96 - 1168

so much for the 'not a true #1' comment.

bravo :rolleyes:
  9. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Vince will rush for 600+, so a 1000 yard back isnt as important as it would otherwise be. Also, the passing offense will be stronger, so we wont rely on the run quite as much. I think passing will improve even if we dont bring in much in the way of proven WRs. The guys we lost just werent that good.
  10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Wow are u really that assinine that you have to quote every thing i say and bash me about it?

I said he wasent a "true" number 1. Meaning he was a number 1 but he never really made that big catch that we needed or made the game saving touchdown. I never said he wasent a number 1.. I would take him back in a heart beat but he was never an explosive reciever.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.