2007 Season Question

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You do a pretty good job making yourself look asinine (such as the inability to spell it).

Make up your mind, he was or wasn't.

so a WR isn't a 'true' number one unless he makes a big catch. So averaging 80-odd catches is not #1 material because he hasn't made 'the big one'

How does a WR do that?

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

What if Lendale runs for 1,204? Then would it be just a 99.42% failure?

3. i dont think that lendale is going to even get to 1,000 unless he gets into the shape that hes talked about wanting to be in

4. Black66

Black66 Starter

I've been thinking about the situation of the team and I realized that last year we signed most of our free agents around the June 1st cut date. We got some good ones too. So maybe things aren't as bad as they seem right now.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Someone wake me up after the draft.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Me too. Some of the people around here have just gone nuts.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gunny will put em in their place.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

What is so important about having a "proven" player?
    I would rather just have a player that performs at a high level. The consensus expectations don't concern me at all.

How do "proven" players prove themselves?

Without giving cheap drafted players a shot, they never prove themselves, and the other option is to buy "proven talent."

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think I see the plan now. We had so much success signing castoffs last year, we are just going to wait for teams to cut players and sign them as we need them. Brilliant !!!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We could always over pay for Drew Bennett.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar