2007 Tennessee Titans Predictions...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I'll go first...

White will rush for at least 1150 yards and will have over a 4.4 average...

Moulds will reach the 10'000 yards mark by the fifth game...

Young will score a total 27 tds...

Michael Griffin will start by the third game...

2. I could care less about the stats i just want wins.There's one thing i do want out of this year, and thats the defense being in the top 5 .I want things to go back they way there were 5 years ago where no one could run on us.I wanna see a ton of defensive picks,people gettin laid out and carried off the field :injured: ,and a sh*t load of sacks,then i'll be happy.If that happens the offense wont have to do as much and VY can just relax and play ball.....Simple right???

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

griffin will be starting by the first game, it's just a matter of where not when.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm going to say 10-6. I think they'll surprise most people like last season and they make it to the playoffs.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

1. You're right about him starting by the first game.

2. The only way he's not starting at corner is if Pacman has his suspension lifted by the NFL.

3. He starts at corner.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

16-0. But to prove I'm not bias, we will only kill 13 teams.

7. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:ha: :ha: :ha:

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

No predictions from me until I hear what happens with Rice.

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

11-5 prediction from me. We win the division. Unfortunately, we end up with the third seed, and play in the Wildcard round.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

And, it would be unfortunate for us to play in the Wildcard Round, why? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar