2007 Titans Opponents Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Alright, I'll see what I can do about away:

Houston--W--I don't think I really need to explain this after we swept them this season, we're only getting better

Indianapolis--L--I think we'll trade games with them again, so I gotta give the game to the home team

Jacksonville--W--We're getting better, they're getting worse, it's as simple as that

Denver--W--Young v. Cutler, you know it'll get a lot of media attention, I think we'll take them

Kansas City--W--If we can slow down LJ, we can beat them, and remember LJ set the record for carries this season, so look for a significant drop off next year

Cincinnati--W--If they can keep their team out of jail it could be close, but they're a very beatable team

New Orleans--L--I had to give us another road loss, and this seems like the most likely team to do it

Tampa Bay--W--They just looked aweful this year, unless they improve a lot, they will be a very beatable team

6-2 on the road, so 13-3 overall using DangerMode's home predictions, that sounds like a bye :yes:

Maybe a bit optimistic, but we are all fans here

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I like your jibber jabber Oochymp!

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Are you referencing the cartoon dangermouse, which used to be really funny, but I don't think to many americans saw it.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Which do you think will get some prime time attention?

I think the game in Denver will along with one of the Indy games. The Vick vs. Young matchup may also go primetime.

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i don't like the playing on the road against KC, Denver and New Orleans...I hope we get Denver early in the fall...KC after they have a horrible start and are out of contention....

6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

superbowl all the way!

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Righteo Colonal K!

8. fltitan

fltitan Guest

It's tougher than I had hoped but with this schedule if we make the playoffs we should be good enough to get to the AFC Championship game. It should also put us in good shape if SOS comes into play for the playoffs. I think 11-5 gives us a good shot as AFC south champs.

9. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

I plan on being at the Denver game. I will have my SCHWARTZ SUCKS poster ready...just like this last preseason game...Unless of course, our D is ranked in the top 5 in the league....:eek:

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If we can split the West, and hold strong in our division, we've got a good shot at the playoffs. Who knows what the NFC South will actually look like next season. Any of those four could emerge as serious threats, but it would be just as easy for three of them to drop into non-contenders. The Jets game should be good, looking for a rematch after our opener, and I think we can beat the Bengals on sheer character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar