2007 Titans Opponents Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

why's everyone saying we have a tough schedule??? teams change from year to year...ie. Panthers and Steelers. We could end up having one of the easiest schedules in the NFL. No one knows who is going to be good next year.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Not gonna happen....

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Very true, kinda like how our 3rd place schedule this year gave us the Ravens and Chargers with the games set by our division

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I wish the Saints game would have been a home game. Schedule looks easier than this year, maybe. Every game in the NFL is tough and you never know who may be suprisingly difficult or weak next year.

I think the Titans/Falcons has a good shot at Primetime game. Maybe something early in the year, to play up Vick vs. Young and with Petrino as the new coach.

Titans/Saints, that will probably be a highlighted game.

Then I think the Broncos and Colts games would have a chance.

My guess is we'll get a Sunday night, Monday night, and an NFL network game. I guess a lot depends on the flex scheduling.

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Assuming that NFLN does games next year, this years were such a flop, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't do them next year. I could definately see them playing up the Titans/Colts rivalry that will be developing, along with the whole pocket passer vs running QB thing they like to talk about.

6. We don't really know who is gonna have the toughest schedule, teams abilities change each year in a lot of cases, right now, if the teams we're playing played like they did see this year, I see the titans winning at least 9 or 10, at the least of course...

7. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Man I'm excited

The Titans are coming to Louisiana and I plan on being there. Just so ya'll know I have never been to a Oilers/Titans game that they didn't walk a way winners. So Saints (my 2nd favorite team) beware!

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm planning on coming down to the Saints game, as long as it's a weekend I can travel. I can't wait until the schedule comes out.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This schedule is looking just as tough as this season's honestly. Considering the Raiders defense can keep it together without Shell there. You never can tell about these teams either.
    Carolina was supposed to be superbowl contenders this season. This year seemed like just a bad year for them. I'll assume that they'll be back in full force next year and play like they were supposed to this year.
    New Orleans - expected to be representing the nfc this year in the superbowl. Drew Brees vs our secondary??? SCARY.
    Atlanta - a coaching change, but they run the ball very well, and what do we do poorly? Stop the run. So, I can see them killing us. Especially considering how poor we are defending reverses and bootlegs.
    Denver - was supposed to be this years afc superbowl team. Look at their record until experimenting with Cutler...
    Chargers - best team in the afc.
    Jets - One of the hottest teams in the league right now.
    Bengals - had a slow start, but are extremely dangerous when clicking.

Not an easy schedule by any means. No easier than the one we just went through.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

To steal a GoT phrase, I wouldn't be afraid to meet the NFC South in a dark alley.
    Vick and Delhomme can have lousy games as easily and frequently as good ones. Tampa Bay would be happy to have that chance. The Saints are the only powerhouse there, so you'd better hope they make the SB this year ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar