2007 Titans Opponents Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Exactly, there is usually a "difficulty" discrepancy between what a sched looks like at week 1 and where it ends up at the end of the season.. If you can't beat em in the regular season you won't beat em in the playoffs...

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We (the titans) aren't the most consistent team around, you know? I'm sure all those teams mark us down as a sure 'W' on their schedule too.

3. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

SB all the way!

4. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

kinda sad we not playin ravens

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Schedule question???

I was just curious about the way the NFL does its scheduling system. I was under the impression that the NFL made its schedule year by year according to how the teams played the previous year, like for instance if a team went 2-14, they would have an easier schedule the following year, and if a team went 14-2 they would have a tougher schedule the next year. But by looking at this website http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/ it seems to me that they make the schedules years before the season even starts.

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

yeah, its been like that for some time- we play a specific division from the NFC and AFC every year- next season we will be facing the NFC South and AFC West

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar