2007 Titans Wins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mdfan, Jul 20, 2007.

?
  1. 11 or more

8.7%
  2. 10

26.1%
  3. 9

23.9%
  4. 8

17.4%
  5. 7

15.2%
  6. 6

6.5%
  7. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 4 or fewer

2.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I thought a prediction poll might be interesting

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

we havent had like 8 of these already

:sarcasm:

but saying it again cant hurt,

Tennessee will go 10-6 this season, lemme break it down for you....

Week 1: @ Jaxonville
    Titans (1-0): 26
    Jaguars: 13

the last time we won our season opener, i think it was a few years ago vs the dolphins, in one of the ugliest wins for the titans ive ever seen, we will come out strong here, and knock off the, what i think, doomed for this season jaguars....

Week 2: vs Indianapolis
    Colts: 34
    Titans (1-1): 10

sorry guys, this year i have the colts and titans trading away wins to leave us at 1-1 for the season series.

Week 3: @ New Orleans
    Titans (2-1): 38
    Saints: 34

coming off a disapointing loss to the Colts, and our first monday nighter in FOREVER, i see vince young taking charge this explosive game, throwing his first ever 4 touchdown game, while Chris Brown leads the charge with a 100+ yards on the ground and a td to go with that.

Week 4: BYE
    get some rest boyz your 2-1......

Week 5: vs Atlanta
    Falcons: 10
    Titans (3-1): 24

wont take much to beat the battered birds (with or without vick), go ahead and mark this one down now...

Week 6: @ Tampabay
    Titans (4-1): 17
    Bucs: 13

i know everyone sees the pirates getting SOOOO much better, but honestly, i think they are a potential for Darren McFadden next season.....

Week 7: vs Houston
    Titans (5-1): 31
    Texans: 27

this may be more what i want then what i think will happen, but of course, the texans will make it interesting, but Vince young has to score the winning touchdown, right?

Week 8: vs Raiders
    Titans (6-1): 28
    Raiders: 14

if we loose this home game we mine as well shoot ourselves in the head....russell will show something with 2 td's, but the titan defense will come through forcing 5 Turn overs....

Week 9: vs Carolina
    Titans (6-2): 3
    Panthers: 41

you guys remember 2 years ago, when pacman laid out one of the Carolina recievers??? well its gonna be like that except we are on the wrong side of the beating :hmm:

Week 10: vs Jaxonville
    Titans (7-2): 20
    Jaguars: 10

Defense will be the case once again, with vince strugling, if Byran is still in, he will throw 3 picks, 2 of them straight to a certain someone who might just be back...

Week 11: @ Denver
    Titans (7-3): 17
    Denver: 35

cutler gets the best of this one, but that only because vince hurts his wrist, and misses the last 2 quarters...

Week 12: @ Cincinatti
    Titans (7-4): 23
    Bengals: 44

carson is going to be lights out, rudi will take over, too much for us.....we fall.................hard.

Week 13: vs Houston
    Titans (8-4): 34
    Texans: 16

cmon, we never loose to houston in our light blue uni's.......

Week 14: vs San Diego
    Titans (9-4): 24
    Chargers: 21

looks like we get the last laugh, as LT might dominate with 2 TD's and 150+ yards, we issue the bolts there first loss of the season....ending history right there in Nashville

Week 15: @ KC
    Titans (9-5): 17
    Chiefs: 27

everyteam is upset right???? well except for the raiders, who could upset them, when they are always expecting to loose... :ha:

Week 16: vs Jets
    Titans (9-6): 13
    Jets: 16

looks alot like last years score doesnt it??? well, nothing will go our way, we will drop this one, even tho i think the jets will blow.

Week 17: @ Indianapolis
    Titans (10-6): 33
    Colts (10-6): 30

take a look at them apples, we are tied with the colts, only thing is, we win the tiebreaker, tennessee in the playoffs for the first time in 4 seasons......

revenge is sweet....

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thats actually good predictions that could happen.

Im predicting 10 wins. I actually clicked 10 before reading your post.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

damn i was good looking back then....:brow:

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

great thread MD. Just remember to bump it back in January.
    i say 9 wins. Maybe even 10.

7. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i agree with 10-6, i've thought that for a while, but DCtitan; how can you make some of those rpedicitons. like in the denver game, vince will hurt his wrist and be out for 2 quarters, that's such a ridiculous prediction. and Week 10 against JAX, pacman will not be back because he can apply for re-instatement after week 10, so theres no way he'd be back by then anywho

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lmoo @ the wrist I didn't even see that.

Hell if that would be the "Madden Curse" id take that in a heart beat

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol, all of that crap i said, dont pay attention, i was just rambling on about suspense and what not.... the scores are for real tho...

10. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

ha ha, i guess i can respect the fact that you're pumped, we all are man, gonna be a season to remember

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar