2007 TV Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFanBudMan, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

I don't know who we will be playing yet next year, but how many Sunday/Monday night games do you think next year. I think with the hype (deserved hype) that VY is giving the team. I put the over/under on at least 2. What do you guys think...Which NFC/AFC division do we get next year?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I say none, they haven't been to kind on us in the past unless we string together two straight good seasons.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think if you are over .500 that will get you one. With Young, I say three or four with one Monday Night.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oakland were on something like 5 times this season. They haven't seen .500 since Captain Cook landed.

5. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

I believe we will play the NFC South (TB, Atl, NO, Car) and AFC North (Balt, Cincy, Clev, Pitt), but I am not 100% positive. Probably Denver and the Jets along with our 3 division opponents twice.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Vince vs. Vick might get us a night game though.

Do we play Brett Favre? :rolleyes:

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, didnt you hear? he's playing his last game....

8. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

Reggie vs. Vince might be worth a night game as well

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Forgot about that.

10. Nine

Nine Starter

Yep....the Titans (featuring ROY Vince Young) will be facing the Broncos, Chargers, and Saints next year, all of which would be excellent candidates for prime-time consumption.

And of course, the Titans win over the Colts just made that rivalry a whole lot more interesting.

If the Titans can beat the Pats for their seventh consecutive win and VY wins ROY, I'm guessing we'll see at least two prime-time matchups in '07. And there's no telling how many more will pop up once the flex scheduling kicks in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar