2007 TV Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFanBudMan, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I don't care if we're on in a primetime slot or not
    as long as they're in HD and wins they can stick with nooners

2. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

I am with you Puck! I wasn't happy about the non HD games all year. I bought my first HDTV just for that purpose and I didn't see a single road game in HDTV. I went to the Home games so I don't know about those.

If we finish behind Jacksonville (I am not expecting us to)...I am guessing it would be Pittsburgh and Buffalo instead of Cincy and the Jets....

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You would be correct.

4. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

with the loss today coupled with the Jacksonville loss. we will play the 2nd place schedule for the division. That looks like Cincy and the Jets will be our last 2 teams.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't mind playing either team. Jets play above themselves and the Bengals may have to forfeit with all players incarcerated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar