2008-2009 tickets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tentits, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tentits

tentits Guest

When do the regular season tickets go on sale? I'd like to get a couple for the Titans/Ravens game in Baltimore. I don't want to miss out on the initial sale as I know e-bay is usually more expensive.

Thanks!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

isn't it july?

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Since it's a Raven's home game I checked out their website : Single game tickets will be available July 25 through ticketmaster's website or by phone

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I wonder how much the thanksgiving tickets will go for in Detroit, I wouldnt mind a nice run up there from Niagara Falls NY :)

5. tentits

tentits Guest

Thanks, MDfan! I just missed out on concert tickets I really wanted because I waited for the actual sale instead of doing the pre-sale...I WON'T make that mistake with Titans tickets! If you go onto e-bay, people have their season tickets up for sale for that game only and it ranges from like $180 to $500+ depending on the number of seats and location!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar