2008 NFL Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by DCtitan49, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Limas SWEED. Write it down...next year that is who we draft.

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I wouldnt mind grabbing another beast DT, maybe dorsey. Another DE wouldnt hurt either.

Depending on if Troupe EVER steps up, we may go TE

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Was it me, or did I miss Earl Bennett on Walter Football's three round mock?

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

next year we get WR Darrius Heyward-Bey if he decides to declare into the draft. the kid is absolutely sick. Every year Maryland sends one guy into the draft that’s just an absolute stud. And he’s gonna be that guy next year

...walter football actually has him as the top receiver in the 09 draft.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I want a top WR or D-Lineman. Then a G since Olsen is done after this year and idk if Amano is the answer or just a spot starter.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

[​IMG]

just think of all the nick names a name like Darrius Heyward-Bey could potentially create.. ok.. so not that many

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Boy needs some meat on them arms.

8. Young54

Young54 Starter

^^^hes just a freshman

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Add my boy to your mock, Anthony Aldridge, Hou, 205 yds rushing and 88 yds receiving with the game still in the 4th qtr. Fastest RB alive.

If you think it was a fluke, think again, he averaged 10.1 ypc and 1,000 yds as a backup last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar