2008, The Titans draft D-Line

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Psychop1, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I was just looking at contract years for Titan players, and noticed something interesting. KVB and Mahelona are the only defensive linemen not in their contract year in '07. Some guys are going to be gone, and the Titans will be forced to address the line in the draft. I would say DT in the first round, and DE in the second. The O-Line will need some attention too.

This also means that the lineup at WR won't change much from this year to next.

2. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Ummm.. Brian Brohm with the 1st overall pick i think would be a wise choice and i think other members of the board agree.. aka TNTitan

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think I really dislike you^.

I like Lawrence Jackson or Quentin Groves a possible DE's or a Glen Dorsey at DT but we would really have to suck to be in position to get him unless he really drops.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ignore the troll.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar