2008 Titans Opponents Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The past two games we have played against Minnesota have been in Minnesota. That was back in 2001 and again in 2004. This makes this the first game Minnesota has played in LP Field.

The Vikings have played in Nashville before though.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/scoreboards/1998/12/26/recap.tennessee.minnesota.html

The Titans are 22-7 against teams making their first trip to LP Field.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think it's impossible to tell how difficult a schedule a team really will have. No one knows what injuries will occur and what offseason changes will actually work out or work against a team. Plus in the NFL there are no gimmies.

I'm looking forward to the Browns game at LP next year. Not sure what kind of team they will be next year, but I hope our Titans put a beatdown on Winslow.

The Vikings will be fun with Adrian Peterson. Might see Favre in his last season.

And will this be the third year in a row the Jets have come to LP? That seems odd. Wonder why we didn't travel up there once?

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

yeah, i realize that the nfl changes a lot but do you guys think any of these teams are going to have offseason problems? i don't see any of these teams really tanking after this year...any thoughts?

i do know for sure that the afc south is the most dominant conference in the entire league. houston will eventually flourish, the colts will continue to dominate, and the jags have really solidified their team as one of the best in the nfl...not to mention that the titans are definately on the rise!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

5. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

I was in Boston this past weekend to see the Pats beat the stupid Jags! I was so close to seeing the Titans at the Pats, oh well, I will see them at Detroit next season!

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Every year these schedules come out and they look either difficult or gravy yet halfway thru the season the difficulty seems usually seems the opposite of what was expected.. Bring em all on.. Gonna have to play the best at some point to make it to the end...

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From watching that game, I think the OL has as much to do with the production of that offense as the talents at WR. It was amazing in the second half how they gave Brady time.

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Ive been waiting for the Titans-Bears game for a looooong time. Cant wait to be the only person happy in Chicago for one day haha!

Remember last time we played them? Billy Volek vs Craig Krenzel, and we lost on a safety. lol

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

The Chiefs were good? We beat a Texan team basically without their starting QB (though we didnt have ours either) and we won with FGs. That was about as pathetic of a win as you could have gotten offensively. We also played a Saints team with an awful oline at the time and an even worse defense.

IMO, we had 1 legit win against a good team all year...and even then we caught them on an off day (Jags).

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Just as amazing as the "no calls" on the holding. I quit counting. I wish somebody would put a "yard-sale" hit on Brady.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar