2009 Free Agent Class

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Big money will be thrown next year. I doubt we'll play the role of PacMan. I'd be pumped if we signed Roy Williams but that's our style. We like to sign solid starters (Fowler, Thornton, Crumpler, Kearse, Mawae) and ignore the big money men (Berrian, Samuel, etc.). We like to grow our stars here and sign players to fit around them.

Then again, this might have been the point of not signing anyone to a big contract recently.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

That list is very deceiving. There's no way that most of those guys hit free agency. Do you really think St. Louis is just going to let Steven Jackson walk in the prime of his career? Not gonna happen.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, maybe two or three of those guys walk.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Several of them are past their prime.

5. vslyke

Still, I would like the idea of stealing the Raven's face and having him finish his career here. Would get back at them for having McNair. There's no way it makes sense, but it would be fun. :ravens:

6. Fry

**** ray lewis. i would hate to see him do that little jig coming out of the tunnel in our house 8 times a year.

7. vslyke

More than we hated seeing McNair in a Ravens jersey for 2 years?

8. Fry

yes, i've since forgiven mac because he's retired now and everyone will remember him as an oiler/titan.

but just imagining ray in two tone blue makes me sick.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Yes more

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar