2010 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by loulou, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The success rate of first round QBs and QBs in any other round is so overwhelming that planning on finding a franchise QB in the 5th round is such a foolish plan.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/23qb/23qbs.php

You can find defensive guys much easier than a QB. Besides if all we need is a QB to hand the ball off and throw to a tight end then why not just keep Collins? And who says Fisher is here next year?

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If we pick defense 1st round, if it's not Eric Berry, this organization just needs to GTFO. End of story. Just get the hell out if you can't see the problems with this team. I full expect an Offensive Linemen or a DE to be picked 1st round..wouldn't surprise me. :rolleyes:

3. 24

24 Starter

Snead sucks. I've seen him play. We should take either Bradford, Clausen, or Locker. Those guys, and only those guys, will be good. Not McCoy, not Snead, not Tebow. Also, I can't believe we gave up a 2nd for Jared Cook. I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Well geez I'm sold...

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

We don't know what Cook can do, other than sit on the bench and watch Fat Alge fumble balls and "block" for the running game. Dispicable.

6. AH3

AH3 Rookie

If we don't get Eric Berry and he is available, I would be very disappointed. Mainly because I'm a huge fan of his and it would be great to have the only real TENN stud from the past few years go to the Titans. He is the reason I watched/went to UT games in the past years when we were terrible.

It would be a great way to expand the Titans fan base across all of the state (Knoxville loves Berry) and the kid is a playmaker. I honestly think he is the most surefire stud (or at least solid player) in next year's draft.

We could deal Hope (or release him- I don't keep track of contract issues much) and start rebuilding. Hopefully Vince will improve the rest of this year to at least be a decent starter. If not, we can grab a free agent or trade.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Wow the Eric Barry homerism is really out of control. Yes he's a good player but just because your Vols fans doesn't mean we have to take him, in fact I PROMISE you we don't. Were getting zero pressure on the QB and we can't stop the run, what the hell is a safety going to do to change that? Nothing. We need defensive ends, line backers, and defensive tackles FAR more than a safety. But most importantly, when rebuilding we need a QB first and foremost.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. amy

amy Starter

I think we should trade for coaching staff.:ha:

9. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Lmao !! So true tho :ha:

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

this is a terrible year to take a qb in the first round. they're all impossible to project to the nfl thanks to them all coming from the spread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar