2010 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by loulou, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Just curious, can that happen? I'm pretty sure it's never happened, but didn't know if it was allowed. I know you're joking (though it's not a bad idea).

2. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

Snead is an overrated college QB. What makes you think that the TITANS staff is gonna wipe a magic wand on him and turn him into Joe Flacco?

You people are hilarious.

3. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Go ask Oakland, Houston, and Cleveland how those QB's who had wonderful college performances turned out.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the bucs traded for jon gruden.

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

how many terrible college quarterbacks become great nfl quarterbacks?

there's always going to be busts. look at the franchises you listed. they're bad for a reason.

6. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I didn't know that, thanks. Pretty steep price for him too.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You used to be allowed to trade for coaches, not anymore.

Snead has physical tools to be a good QB but without the numbers to back him up I'm not sold yet.

8. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Jason Campbell got benched today... maybe he'll be available in the FA during the off-season.

As for the draft, I feel we need to go D-Fence... Were going to be losing more players on that side of the ball when the season is over. Plus, I don't see any strong QB's in this draft... Although, if Bradford is available we should take a chance on him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

If we go for a QB, I'd like to see us draft Cincinnati's Tony Pike. he's got the tools and will probably last till the 3rd or 4th round.

As for 1st rounders.....we screwed up last year. Great D draft. I kept calling for Clay Matthews, but look at the success of all the rookie LB's. We perhaps missed out on the best LB core in years.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Agreed. Not that I would hate getting Berry or anything but it isn't as if he's the hands down guy we have to take. Based off the play we're seeing all over the field this season we could go in any number of directions with the first pick. Preferably I'd like to get a big nasty guy up front for our defense. DE... DT... I don't care. Regardless of its depth our D-Line has plenty of room for improvement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar