2010 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by loulou, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasTitan24

TexasTitan24 Camp Fodder

well depending if we still have same coaching staff and and defensive mind set (crossing my fingers that we dont). Im gonna say we will draft a DT or DE because the defensive scheme Cecil uses depends on pressure with the four man front so it makes sense.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd trade a few draft picks for a super bowl.

3. AH3

AH3 Rookie

If we keep the exact same staff and defensive mindset, it doesn't matter who we draft. Suh is impressive, but I like Jason Jones and think he will keep improving. Maybe trading down (if possible) and grabbing a guy like Brandon Spikes or some other good LB would be a good move. Recent young LBs have been able to contribute immediately (Willis, Mayo, Curry, Cushing, Ryans....)

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Why would you want a QB who got benched on a bad team?

As bad as the defense is you gotta look at how teams rebuild, it's always with a QB not a defensive tackle or defensive end.

5. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Agreed. If he's there and we get him I wont be in an uproar..however I do feel as tho we should focus more on our D-Line first

6. TexasTitan24

TexasTitan24 Camp Fodder

true i think we should draft to replace Bulluck because he is not coming back but also another OLB to replace Thorton because he won't probably be coming back. Also O line i would get, and if we see Young play more reps, judge to see if he can be the QB of the future, and if he is not then we draft one in the later rounds using "The Tuna" credentials. I cannot remember what they were but they were said in the Monday night game with Miami and Jets, something like "started 3 seasons, senior,...etc."

7. djones51

djones51 Rookie

Need to look at a LB in first round, pretty sure Bulluck will not be here after this year since his contract is up. Not to mention Collins is under contract until the end of NEXT season, so IMO it would be pointless to draft a QB this year unless you can get a steal late in the draft.

Totally agree we need a new QB but Collins can run the "Fisher" offense fine, if the people he is throwing the ball to would catch it every once in a while.

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

fish likes to get FS's to play corner like griffin so berry would be my 1st choice.

Just get a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round to battle with vince.
    And you people keep talking about a passing Qb but the titans only pick running type Qbs .

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Alright ..about Eric Berry, it's not homerism, it's knowing what the kid can do.

1) He will rape receivers, flat out, they will be his bi^*^

2) He's a ball hawk on the level of Ed Reed / Troy P, and a heavy hitter like them as well.

3) He can fix our ridiculous return game, as well as Special Teams coverage

4) Just put him in Wildcat, I'm sure he'll murder there as well cause he's a damn beast in human flesh.

5) He can play QB just as good Kerry Collins or VY because of #4.

3 of those are serious. 2 of them are possibilities..

--

None of this year's QBs are really looking amazing at this point, you might find a steal, but it's a gamble no doubt..more so than usual. I would not look at passing yards/TDs if I was in the FO, I would look at Accuracy, 3rd down percentage things of that sort..but then again I'm not Mike Reinfeldt or Jeff Fisher..

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We need a lot, but Qb should be top priority for any team that has -7 passing yards in week 6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar