2010 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by loulou, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I can't speak for anyone else but I would like it if it were open. When your this bad all you can think about is who do you take with that top 3 pick.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Actually, I thought it was closed but it has been open.

3. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I originally thought that Javier Arenas would've been the perfect pick. Great corner, great return man. However, since we obviously won't be picking in the late 20's and we don't even have our 2nd, that's pretty much out of the question.

Eric Berry seems like a good possibility. It'll be interesting to see his combine numbers.

What about Jimmy Clausen? I also wouldn't mind taking Suh. Terrence Cody is a beast too but I think he better fits a 3-4.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

We have a ton of areas that need to be fixed...mainly QB and pass-rush. But we may be in a position to either trade down or take the BPA. I think we'll miss out on the big QB, and there's probably only going to be one...Jimmy Clausen. I also think this DE class is going to be pretty weak. Dunlap is overrated, and I don't think any of the others will be top-10 worthy either. Maybe Everson Griffen or Brandon Graham? Highly doubt it.

So if that's the case...I'm taking the best defensive player available. I don't reach on a spread/system QB that's a project (Pike, McCoy, Bradford). That's just stupid and will set this franchise farther back than it already is.

We're looking at:
    Eric Berry
    Ndamukong Suh
    Rolando McClain
    Joe Haden
    Gerald McCoy
    Taylor Mays
    Trevard Lindley
    Travis Lewis
    Sean Weatherspoon

If I'm running the team, I hope for either Clausen, Mallett, or Locker. If neither of those 3 are available, I take Berry or Suh. I also throw a ton of money at a FA DE (Julius Peppers or Elvis Dumervil), re-sign Tony Brown and Bulluck.

Not having that second round pick is going to hurt BAD come April. At least let Cook get on the field, Jeff!

5. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I definitely wouldn't argue with Rolando Mclain. He's very good. However, I think OLB is probably a bigger need. Tulloch isn't that great though and I wouldn't completely mind seeing him replaced.

Suh is incredibly athletic for a DT but I actually don't think that our DTs are that bad. Obviously, our DEs are complete trash. I'm not really sure about available DEs though.

I agree about Clausen and Mallet. I don't see Mallet coming out though. I wish we could get that second round pick back..

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

I want our 2nd round draft pick back ... this team is ridiculous for giving up a 2nd to draft Cook, and he's not even playing ... maybe we can trade down a few picks and get a 2nd or 3rd & trade back into the 2nd round with one of our 3rds

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Eric Berry maybe?

I wish we still had a second round pick.

8. onthemove

onthemove Guest

Tell me about it. Since coverage and special teams have been some of the bigger setbacks here, I knew at the first sign of trouble this year that eventually bringing him to Tennessee would have made every bit of sense. He would make the world forget we ever knew Pacman. An unbelievable athlete.

9. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Eric Berry versatile quick big hitter quick learner

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I really don't understand why people say this. Casey Hampton is a great NT. Would you really say that you don't want him playing next to Tony Brown?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar