2010 NFL Season Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we have a tougher season also.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think last year's season was tougher.

Hell, we started 0-6. It had to be pretty tough. 4 away games, 2 home games: @ Steelers, Texans, @ Jets, @ Jags, Colts, @ Pats. By the Jags game we had lost our confidence, Finnegan was gone and everyone, more or less, gave up.

We are tied with the Texans for the toughest schedule this season. I still don't think it's as bad as it's made out to be though. You win a couple of games you don't expect to win and lose a couple of games you don't expect to lose... happens every season. Our toughest games have to be Colts (x2), Cowboys, Giants, Chargers, and Dolphins. Other than that, I don't see any tough opponents.

3. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

No because we lost KVB and replaced him with an unproven rookie. I hope Morgan will be a stud but as of right now I have no clue but I do know KVB is gone and possibly Big Keith. Next your going to tell me the guy we drafted from Georgia is an upgrade on def right?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We've seen the best of KVB IMO... and probably the best of Bulluck too. I'm still crossing my fingers that we can sign Bulluck to a long term contract, ensuring he retires with the Titans.

IMO 21 year old Derrick Morgan > 31 year old KVB... not saying he will immediately fill the need, but I'd still prefer a younger DE than an aging one who only has a couple of more decent seasons left in him.

I'd take '05-'09 KVB over Morgan any day, but this is 2010... I just don't see KVB being a top notch DE anymore.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

KVB is done.

Did anyone see him in the pro-bowl? I hate to use this cliche, but he looked like a chicken with his head cut off. Derrick Morgan is DEFINITELY an upgrade to KVB at this point in KVB's career.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

The 'International House of Spears' will probably score more TDs via fumble and scoop-up then the entire Lion's offense............................... He'll probably be the reason for those 5 wins ;p

7. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I think we will win at least 10 games possibly 12. I really only think we will have problems with cowboys, coltsx2 and chargers. We will most likely go 1-1 with the colts, and depending on Ryan mathews we might even slip by them. Cowboys are going to be a force this year. I don't even like thinking about it. Texans secondary 2010= titans secondary 2009.

8. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Slip by chargers*

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Perfect post, except what you said about KB. If HE doesn't care about retiring a Titan, why on earth should WE? I'd rather get all over sentimental about a Lombardi trophy in Nashville than someone past their prime retiring with our colored jersey on. Did McNair retire a Titan? How about Eddie George? Are their 50 foot likenesses still hanging from LP Field? Yes.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

9-7 if defence still blows.
    12-4 if our defence plays well

Our issue on Defence was no pressure up the middle. Jason Jones is injured again right now. The ideal of him and Brown dominating the middle is promising but Jones can't seem to get on the field.

Morgan will help but it's the interior line where we need the most help.

We lost Vickerson as our biggest body.

Our defence will decide what kind of season we have. If we have a solid defence we will win a lot of games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar