2010 NFL Season Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Wouldn't that just be our luck? We get to the Superbowl again and play a team in their home stadium! Ugh.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm thinking the Titans will of course make it to the big dance this time around. What kind of fan in May would say any different... I see the Viks (with Favre) or the boys taking us on in Super Bowl XLV.

BTW: the Saints will go 8-8 at best.

And about having the toughest schedule; we have the 2nd toughest as of now. Since the Texans see us twice, we make theirs harder than they make ours. We're winning a minimal 11 games people, get your cold weather gear out for the playoffs.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Texans had a better record than us last season.

And, if you look at each team's schedule... the opponents winning percentage is exactly the same... In other words, we are tied with the Texans for the toughest scheudle. I saw it on NFL Live on ESPN. On NFL.com, it has the Texans #1 and us #2... they can't have two teams at number #1. That's why they did that.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I understand exactly what you're saying, I'm just saying that since they play us twice, they can count those as two loses. Like, I'm looking over the schedule, and I'm looking at weeks-1 & 2 as wins. Some other games have me teeter-tottering, like the Colts game, the Chargers game. But Houston, we basically own their sorry beef eating butts.

5. scorchedgoat

scorchedgoat Camp Fodder

KVB was best with Albert Haynesworth. When he left he looked sluggish and couldn't break through anywhere. I think Jim Schwartz drafted him because he knew he was getting Suh and he hopes he can bring the same thing that KVB had with Haynesworth out in him.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

I wouldn't be so hasty to count the games against the Texans as wins. Out of every team we play they scare me the most, just because they've been on the brink of being great and haven't quite made it yet.

7. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

They scare u more than the boys in Dallas, and the colts? Ok... I see where your coming from the texans are string, good but not great d, and a great offense, but with vy they wont have the ball for long and the only player that kills us on the texans is a Johnson, and he cant win the game for them. I see us splitting or winning both. I'm not to scared, as for the colts and the boys, if our d line isn't 100% better than 09 we are SCREWED

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We go 8-8 at the very best.

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

Yeah I think they do. They're probably tied with Dallas, but since we play them twice that puts them ahead.

They got Holliday to return now, so that weakness should be taken care of. They also got Tate who will definitely help their running game. Plus Johnson makes us his B**ch every time we play them (just being honest). Plus I really like Cushing and he will only improve from year 1. Don't forget they got Jackson from Alabama with their 1st rounder so their pass defense should be better. Add all that together and I think the other AFC South teams could be in trouble.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You have to back that up... because there's no logical way you can think "The Titans had a strong run toward the end of the season, winning 8 of their final 10 games, barely missing the playoffs, so the're just going to be 8-8 at the very best even though they have the best running back, along with some pretty strong momentum heading into this season."

That just doesn't make sense. Explain how a team that has a horrible start (0-6), yet rallies to 8-8, barely missing the playoffs will be 8-8 at very best. VY is definitely improving. CJ is the best runner in the league. Britt is legit. Our defense should be better, I would have to think.

Why 8-8 at best? I want to hear this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar